The last price rise was back in August 2017 when it increased from $349 to $499.
It’s actually a collection of courses, all of which are sold separately but as a Proven Amazon Course member, they get added to your member area at no additional cost (i.e you get them for free).
There are 3 payment options:
- One Payment of $499
- Three Monthly Payments of $183/each – total $549
- PayPal Credit Total of $499 – No payment required with 0% interest via PayPal Credit for first 6 months. See PayPal for details and restrictions. Not available outside the US.
There are no recurring fees whatsoever, and you get access to those additional courses that would cost a couple of thousand dollars if you bought them all separately.
Here are some of the new courses were added in 2019 – click the links to see the current prices for these courses and what they’re about:
- Proven Private Label 3.0
- Proven Bundling Course 2.0
- Trade Show No Show
- Proven Product Partnering 2.0
- The Proven Conference UK 2019 videos
- Proven Shopify Course 1.0
- Amazon KDP Course
Plus, you’ll get access to new courses that are added in the future.
The image below shows what my member’s area looks like (remember, I only bought the Proven Amazon Course originally – all the other courses and ebooks you see below were added into my members area for FREE).
Tagged with: Amazon Seller • amazon seller course • home business • internet marketing • jim cockrum • Jim Cockrum Coaching • make money online • online business • Proven Amazon Course • selling on amazon • wahm • Work From Home
Filed under: Amazon