If you sell on Amazon, this could make all the difference to give you an advantage in the coming year.
Newly updated and fully ready for 2017, Import Direct From China and Many Other Countries is now on sale for only $17. It’s sold thousands at $97, but is available for a short time at 82% off for a few days only.
Take your time, check it out and if at any point you decide this isn’t for you, you will get a refund. You simply won’t find a more authoritative and “keep it simple” guide to successfully importing profitable products!
The recently revised and expanded ebook includes information about…
- Sourcing direct with real manufacturers
- When to avoid Alibaba and how to use it correctly on rare occasions
- How to leverage other people’s expertise
- How Walter turned a $3,000 shipment into $21,000
- How to start small and still get volume discounts
- Avoiding drop-shippers and wholesalers
- Minimizing your risks
- Avoiding haggling and still get the best price
- And much, MUCH more…
This is without question the definitive guide to importing – brought to you by two of the most trusted names in online business: Jim Cockrum and Walter Hay.
Tagged with: Alibaba • Amazon • Amazon sellers • best price • few days • import • importing from China • jim cockrum • Much more • online • online business • people • point • price • products • sale • selling on amazon • short time • thousands • time • Volume
Filed under: Amazon